Position : Project Manager, Customer Experience
Employment Type : Full time
Location : Vieux-Montréal
Experience : Minimum of 10 years of work experience
Apply Before : July 5th 2020
Why is this job for you?
Life is too short not to live by your values on a daily basis. What if you came home every evening knowing that you contributed to the advancement of women in the professional sphere? And what if you could tap into your strengths and inner fire to have an impact in the community and in the world?
We believe that when individual talent is connected to a noble mission, it amplifies. That’s the working context that you’ll find at L’effet A: extraordinary people and the possibility to make a difference in the lives of professional women. At L’effet A, we’ve been working for five years to accelerate the presence of women in organizations at every level with our training courses. That’s our mission. Come help us drive change.
The role in concrete terms
You will play an essential role within the team by ensuring that every step of a new pan-Canadian program unfolds seamlessly. With the help of directors and fellow project managers, you will manage schedules, update various communication tools (website, platform, tools), perform client service duties and write communication materials for clients and participants.
Your main responsibilities
- Overseeing the management of the new L’effet A program
- Acting as a key pillar between content, operation and client services
- Building a relationship of trust with clients
- Writing, editing and proofreading a variety of texts and communications in both French and English
- Contributing to the ongoing optimization and improvement of the L’effet A program
- Coordinating the sales of the new program in English
- Producing reports and advancement measures for the program
Are you the rare gem we’re looking for? If so, you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in project management, administration, communications or a related field
- Have a minimum of 10 years of work experience (including 7 years as a project manager)
- Are fully bilingual and have excellent writing skills in English
- Have an impeccable understanding of client service duties
- Are rigorous and pay keen attention to detail
- Have excellent organizational skills, initiative, a high level of autonomy and an aptitude for communications and interpersonal relationships
- Can manage multiple priorities, adapt to tight schedules and a changing environment, and work under pressure
- Have an understanding of CRM (an asset)
- Have an understanding of MS Office, the Mac environment, Slack and WordPress as well as project management software
Apply before July 5th 2020 by sending your resume to the following email address : email@example.com
*The L’effet A team thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for an interview.